Side Sliding Sectional Garage Doors
Advantages of a side sliding sectional garage door
- They slide sideways alongside the garage wall, rather than swinging out, so you can park right up to the door.
- The doors are sealed to prevent insects, leaves and litter from blowing in.
- A safety system prevents trapped fingers.
- They provide a much higher level of security than other types of door.
- The doors are full height and can be opened partially to allow access without opening them fully.
- They’re ideally suited to remote control opening.
Disadvantages of a side sliding sectional garage door
- There’s a more limited range of designs and finishes.
We are local agents in Derby for side sliding sectional garage doors from Hormann and all other leading manufacturers.
Find out more
Call 01332 660666 or email us for a free printed brochure or home visit with no obligation (please provide your name and contact details).